Amazonite Mala Beads - Truth Mala
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Unleash your inner truth with these 108 Amazonite Mala Beads! Handcrafted with matte amazonite stones and a few rudraksha beads, this mala necklace is perfect for your daily meditations, keeping you centered and calm in stressful situations. Plus, it makes a great gift for your yoga-loving friends or teachers! Namaste!
Amazonite empowers one to search deep within and discover one's own truths to find inner freedom. It helps us to speak the truth and to make it come true. It is a calming and soothing stone which is helpful in stressful situations, such as speaking in public or having to make a difficult decision. Amazonite is associated to the Heart & Throat Chakra and therefore beneficial for communication and relationships.
Rudraksha seeds are said to be formed from the tears (Aksha) of Lord Shiva (Rudra) and have been used by yogis around the world for many years. Its powerful vibration can help to protect against all kinds of negative energy and stress.
- I am aligned with my highest truth and speak it forth into the world.
All Gypsy Soul Jewellery malas are hand-knotted and made with love and intention. Find out more about the different parts of a traditional mala necklace here: Composition of a Mala.
Mala beads are also referred to as meditation beads. Malas are used for meditation, to help you keep count of your breaths or when reciting mantras during meditation. Find out more about malas here: What are Malas.
Rudraksha Seed Beads
What to take care of when wearing your gypsy soul jewellery:
It is normal that your jewellery will naturally tarnish over time. However, knowing when to put your jewellery on and when to take it off, is the first important thing that you need to know if you want to enjoy your new gypsy jewellery for a long time.
- You should not wear your jewellery in the shower and remember to take it off before entering a swimming pool or a spa. Exposing your jewellery to chlorine water, can damage the metals and also change the colour.
- It is strongly recommended that you take your jewellery off when going to sleep. Apart from being uncomfortable, chains may kink or break and dangles may be damaged.
- It is also recommended that you keep your jewellery away from high temperature and humidity and remove it, when on the beach and in the sea.
- Better take your jewellery off during contact sport. It might not only harm you but also others.
- Don't spray perfume where you wear your necklace and always put it on after applying cosmetics, hairspray or lotion, as the chemicals can damage your jewellery.
- Always remove your gypsy soul jewellery when you use cream or oil. You should apply it before putting on your jewellery and then wait until it has been totally absorbed. The best is to put on your jewellery once you are dressed
How to enjoy your Jewellery for a long time:In order for your jewellery to last long, keep it shiny and good looking, you should follow a few basic jewellery care tips. Dust, chemicals ingredients found in perfumes, lotions and other cosmetics, pollution and daily wear, can corrode metals or damage the surface of a gemstone. Understanding the importance of jewellery care can make a lot of difference in maintaining its quality and beauty. In this jewellery care guide you will find some helpful instructions on what you should take care of when wearing your jewellery, brass and gemstone cleaning tips and what is the best way to store your gypsy treasures.
How to store your Jewellery:Brass and silver jewellery can tarnish even when it´s not worn. Therefore the best is, to store them in air-tight containers, away from moisture air and humidity. A very good solution is to keep your jewellery in zip lock bags, as they work very well for this and separate it from one another to prevent scratching and scuffing. If it’s silver jewellery, put an aluminium foil into the bag before closing it, as this will prevent the silver from tarnishing. If you have a fabric-lined box, you can store it separately or individually wrapped in tissue or a cloth, in order to prevent scratches and ravelling of your jewellery. If you don't have a jewellery box, be creative and use a shoebox or any other type of air tight container to keep your jewellery safe. Do not store your gypsy soul jewellery in the bathroom. Ideally you should store it in a dry, cool and dark place.