Lotus Jasper Mala - Peace Mala
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Lotus Jasper "Peace Mala" necklace is made of 108 beads, green lotus jasper and black lava.
All jasper variations as well as black lava stones are linked to the root chakra. Its vibrations are in tune with the Earth’s electromagnetic energies. Jasper stones are powerful grounding rocks that can help you to ground into the earth’s energy and also to gain physical and emotional strength. It is very soothing and stabilizing at the same time. Lotus jasper is also associated to the heart chakra. It balances yin and yang energies which results in healing and peace. It helps you to relax even in difficult situations. Lotus Jasper can bring peaceful endings to situations and relationships. Lava has a strong connection with the earth and provide stability throughout changes in your life.
- I experience a sense of peace and love with every breath I take.
- All is well. Right here. Right now.
- I am grounded.
- I am blessed. I am loved. I am safe.
- So Hum ("I am")
- Om Shanti ("Om and Peace" helps to bring inner and outer peace and unity)
All Gypsy Soul Jewellery malas are hand-knotted and made in the traditional way. Find out more about the different parts of a traditional mala here: Composition of a Mala.
Mala beads are also referred to as meditation beads. Malas are used for meditation, to help you keep count of your breaths or when reciting mantras during meditation. Find out more about malas here: What are Malas.
⋘ ☽O☾ ⋙
gypsy soul jewellery is unique boho style jewellery for the gypsy wanderer in you. Each piece is hand-crafted with love and great attention to details. A one of a kind and colourful, bohemian jewellery collection of energy jewellery, handmade bracelets, birthstone jewellery, mala beads, macramé accessories and more.
⋘ ☽O☾ ⋙
Live life to its fullest, be wild, adventurous and free!
⋘ ☽O☾ ⋙
Economic and safe shipping, worldwide from Barcelona, Spain.
What to take care of when wearing your gypsy soul jewellery:
It is normal that your jewellery will naturally tarnish over time. However, knowing when to put your jewellery on and when to take it off, is the first important thing that you need to know if you want to enjoy your new gypsy jewellery for a long time.
- You should not wear your jewellery in the shower and remember to take it off before entering a swimming pool or a spa. Exposing your jewellery to chlorine water, can damage the metals and also change the colour.
- It is strongly recommended that you take your jewellery off when going to sleep. Apart from being uncomfortable, chains may kink or break and dangles may be damaged.
- It is also recommended that you keep your jewellery away from high temperature and humidity and remove it, when on the beach and in the sea.
- Better take your jewellery off during contact sport. It might not only harm you but also others.
- Don't spray perfume where you wear your necklace and always put it on after applying cosmetics, hairspray or lotion, as the chemicals can damage your jewellery.
- Always remove your gypsy soul jewellery when you use cream or oil. You should apply it before putting on your jewellery and then wait until it has been totally absorbed. The best is to put on your jewellery once you are dressed
How to enjoy your Jewellery for a long time:In order for your jewellery to last long, keep it shiny and good looking, you should follow a few basic jewellery care tips. Dust, chemicals ingredients found in perfumes, lotions and other cosmetics, pollution and daily wear, can corrode metals or damage the surface of a gemstone. Understanding the importance of jewellery care can make a lot of difference in maintaining its quality and beauty. In this jewellery care guide you will find some helpful instructions on what you should take care of when wearing your jewellery, brass and gemstone cleaning tips and what is the best way to store your gypsy treasures.
How to store your Jewellery:Brass and silver jewellery can tarnish even when it´s not worn. Therefore the best is, to store them in air-tight containers, away from moisture air and humidity. A very good solution is to keep your jewellery in zip lock bags, as they work very well for this and separate it from one another to prevent scratching and scuffing. If it’s silver jewellery, put an aluminium foil into the bag before closing it, as this will prevent the silver from tarnishing. If you have a fabric-lined box, you can store it separately or individually wrapped in tissue or a cloth, in order to prevent scratches and ravelling of your jewellery. If you don't have a jewellery box, be creative and use a shoebox or any other type of air tight container to keep your jewellery safe. Do not store your gypsy soul jewellery in the bathroom. Ideally you should store it in a dry, cool and dark place.